Video Update on my 125gl reef

CivicDemon

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 8, 2013
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Location
Moreno Valley ca.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the Old Video from about 2 months ago maybe when I just added the acros and some of the SPS, New frags 125gl reef - YouTube Here is the Video I just shot today. Updates and all. 125gl reef update - YouTube Got some pictures I took also and ill be posting them in a bit after some cropping and adjusting.

[video=youtube;DV2PmDoNKbY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DV2PmDoNKbY[/video]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Tank looks great! I also fixed the video. When you go to type a post look for the little film strip icon in between the photo icon and the quote icon to add video.
 
Looks really nice keep it up.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new