Videos vs. GIFs

I love....

  • Videos

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • GIFs

    Votes: 12 66.7%
  • Nothing about this endeavor

    Votes: 1 5.6%

  • Total voters
    18

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2017
Messages
17,010
Reaction score
101,311
Location
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last edited:
source.gif
 
Videos for information, gifs for comedy ;) tenor.gif
 
This one kills me every time...wait for iiiiiiiit
giphy (1).gif
 
I'm usually not a wishy-woshy type of guy. However, I have to admit that both videos and gifs each definitely have their place. I find it apropos that I voted and the voting percentages are presently 50/50. All that being said, I voted for videos. How could I not vote for videos after posting all the song videos I post! Additionally, after all, aren't gifs really a short form video?
 
This video of "Nineballs" reef from long ago had a huge impact on me. At the time it was jaw dropping. Such a shame it's no more, because of shoddy workmanship by ATM. Still makes me mad at them and this wasn't my tank.

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new