Vietnamese Scoly?

Jack’s Reef 2024

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2026
Messages
33
Reaction score
29
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was told these are Vietnamese Scolys I have never heard of that before was wondering if anyone has insight on them.
20260215_203520_34B19CAB-1A6D-4AF0-ACDF-5FDEA0A82C45.png

20260215_203549_4CB65B90-F24B-49FE-B8A3-BB6AE498AB28.png

20260215_203549_0F267F6C-3EF2-4BDC-B3AE-D87B1EE7D0AB.png

20260215_203549_2E2EEB2B-4B54-40DE-B4D2-1D5802DEA77E.png
 
These look to be Lobophyllia vitiensis and L. rowleyensis. I'd be surprised if they were actually from Vietnam, as Vietnamese stony corals are protected.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new