Vinegar and dos tubing

  • Thread starter Thread starter 250mixreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

250mixreef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 17, 2015
Messages
151
Reaction score
181
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After good results dosing vinegar I started dosing with dos from apex. It works great however the tubing turns white on the inside. Is this normal or do I need silicone tubing?
 
The plasticizers are probably slowly coming out. I've had tubing in my vinegar doser for a few years and that happened to me too. I don't worry about it. :)
 
After good results dosing vinegar I started dosing with dos from apex. It works great however the tubing turns white on the inside. Is this normal or do I need silicone tubing?
I have the dos also and use nopox witch is basically the same thing, the issue only falls if its in a acrylic container (for nopox, not sure for vinegar) . the tubing is perfectly fine nothing to worry about
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new