Violet Aquarium Review

  • Thread starter Thread starter littlefoxx
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

littlefoxx

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 25, 2022
Messages
12,086
Reaction score
12,240
Location
Denver
@Violet Aquarium

Just wanted to give a shout out to these guys! Received my fish from them yesterday (unfortunately before the heater explosion issue ugh) but they are both doing great today which I think is a testament to their health!

I ordered a bi color goatfish, but they didnt have it. The gentleman who called me offered me a sub for a beautiful golden goatfish at no extra charge! This little guy is super bright and full of energy! Ive seen him sifting my sand today for food doing his thing and is a very bright yellow today!

I also ordered a argus grouper from their WYSIWYG section, and wow is she a beauty, and shes a great size!

Both are still acclimating to the tank but are doing very well! I attached pictures of them while I was acclimating them yesterday.

Just wanted to share my experience and say I like these guys a lot! I also got my white eye moray and zebra moray from them a whole ago as well and both are still doing very well!!

Thank you @Violet Aquarium for the amazing new fish friends 🙂

IMG_9102.jpeg IMG_9103.jpeg
 
That grouper is nice!
Thank you! Ive been eyeing one from them for a little while and decided to pull the plug when I got the goatfish to clean my sandbed! Shes very active and was chowing down on some mysis this morning at feeding time. Shes a great size and the picture doesnt do her coloring justice at all!
 
dang, I want that grouper.... That sucker gets big though, too big for my tank. I also question LiveAquaria's "Reef safe with caution" status!

very cool fish, congrats.
 
dang, I want that grouper.... That sucker gets big though, too big for my tank. I also question LiveAquaria's "Reef safe with caution" status!

very cool fish, congrats.
Thank you! And yeah shes in a 300 gallon. They grow slow from what Ive read! And I dont have any inverts or corals so I dont have to worry there! Im excited about her, shes very chunky too!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new