• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Vipar led controller

michelle j w

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 23, 2024
Messages
48
Reaction score
40
Location
selby
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought a second hand marine set up, as I thought it would be a good place to start. ‘I was so wrong’ anyway I’m looking for a vipar controller as it doesn’t have one. I’ve contacted vipar and they said they don’t ship to The UK anymore so I’m wondering if anyone has one for sale. Michelle
CD1B791D-B9DF-4558-8208-FF7E36D5B9AC.jpeg
CD1B791D-B9DF-4558-8208-FF7E36D5B9AC.jpeg
4E48DA8A-6026-4A86-B18D-CEBBE6718A3E.jpeg 74868276-2C58-44CA-B2C6-B85F317D4361.jpeg D098921A-6F43-47DF-A51C-D399FBBB8FB2.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new