Viparspectra 165 watt Height and Setting

Reefn

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 30, 2021
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
venice
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have a Viparspectra 165 watt I did take the lens off and am wondering what height it should be mounted now that the lens are off I have a 20 gallon tall I’m only having softies and LPS corals in the tank
 
minimum 15" high, Id start off 10% blue channel and 1% white

On my 210g 30" deep, im running 8% B and 1% W
 
Awesome my light is at 18 inches right now how should I have it scheduled?
 
8b 7w also works well, you can add an hour if you want. Just what I'm using.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new