Viparspectra 165w par readings

  • Thread starter Thread starter JosephM
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I run 8 hours B and 6 hours W after 6 hours max light your coral shave absorbed all they can, the rest is only for your viewing pleasure
 
How high above water line do you run the vipars outhouse?
 
20211117_192523.jpg
 
I just turned lights up to 10 and 3
 
U can remove optics and the be able to move closer to tank and not have hot spots
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new