Visited Frag Farm today

G Santana

Hospitality Elf
View Badges
Joined
May 20, 2020
Messages
8,352
Reaction score
44,734
Location
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/this-little-pigg
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been itching to visit stores that I haven't been to for a while now. Went to look at this store after I saw they Joined R2R, beautiful store!!!
You should have seen the two Hollywood Stunners they had in their tank both were about the size of two footballs, oh were they pretty, I forgot to take a picture.

Then I went to my LFS and came home with a gem from them. Can anyone name that meat polyp? My LFS guy couldn't lol

I had a blast buying me Xmas gifts lol

20211228_125247.jpg
20211228_124354.jpg
20211228_141443.jpg
20211228_141450.jpg
20211228_141255.jpg
 
I have been itching to visit stores that I haven't been to for a while now. Went to look at this store after I saw they Joined R2R, beautiful store!!!
You should have seen the two Hollywood Stunners they had in their tank both were about the size of two footballs, oh were they pretty, I forgot to take a picture.

Then I went to my LFS and came home with a gem from them. Can anyone name that meat polyp? My LFS guy couldn't lol

I had a blast buying me Xmas gifts lol

20211228_125247.jpg
20211228_124354.jpg
20211228_141443.jpg
20211228_141450.jpg
20211228_141255.jpg
Welcome to Da Reef!
Marine Biology Ocean GIF
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new