Visiting local fish stores while on vacation!

  • Thread starter Thread starter KingAlee
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Do you visit aquarium stores while on vacation?

  • Yes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Sometimes, depends on the vacation!

    Votes: 3 75.0%

  • Total voters
    4

KingAlee

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 11, 2024
Messages
677
Reaction score
484
Location
Mobile
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Little back story:

I am interested in opening an aquarium store and don’t know where yet! This being said, my family and I are visiting Gatlinburg/ pigeon forge area and have noticed there are no LFS (atleast that I can find on maps) and we love the area that’s up here.

If anyone is from the area, is there any LFSs around? If so, where are they?
 
That is an ambitious goal; if you haven't already, you should search some R2R threads about other people having discussions about doing the same. Fairly enlightening, from what I recall. Hope things go well for you!
 
Little back story:

I am interested in opening an aquarium store and don’t know where yet! This being said, my family and I are visiting Gatlinburg/ pigeon forge area and have noticed there are no LFS (atleast that I can find on maps) and we love the area that’s up here.

If anyone is from the area, is there any LFSs around? If so, where are they?
I'm not from the area but vacationed there once with my family quite a few years ago. TBH unless the area has changed visiting a lfs would be the last thing on my mind if I went back. It way too busy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new