Viva Las Vegas

  • Thread starter Thread starter couch702
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

couch702

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 10, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
las vegas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I am new to the site, but not the hobby. Im just looking at learning new things, like everyone else. I currently have a 110g reef tank, and I also have a 30g seahorse tank. I love the hobby, and look forward to learning some more, and maybe sharing some info when I can.
 
Welcome to R2R! Have fun and post often!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new