Vivid confetti par recommendations

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lowsingle
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Lowsingle

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 25, 2009
Messages
856
Reaction score
272
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Checking to see what PAR people have found to bring out the best color in vivid’s confetti acro. I feel like my frag is a little low, like 200, but I’ve heard that lower par helps to pull the green color. Any help would be appreciated. Currently, my frag is a solid purple color.

Thanks
Darren
 
400+ and mine is red and pink. No green on mine at all.
 
Thanks for the insights, I feel like my growth has suffered as well from the lower par, but who knows.....

Darren
 
5BE63B14-95ED-4119-A857-797D2E4CAC53.jpeg
1D5188A7-95FA-4B9B-A9E2-F8D816E1DD20.jpeg

Mine is easily 400+ and grows like a weed. I run heavier whites during peak times, but if you run heavy blue then the yellow polyps will come out more. Also, mine is in heavy flow, so its growth is more dense than others I see.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new