Vivid's Lucky Charm Hammer

Neuratox

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know that most companies take photos of their corals under high actinic lighting. I can usually use the frag plug to get a general idea of whether or not they've cranked the light. I'm considering Vivid Aquarium's Lucky Charm Hammer because of the blue look and how different it is from most of the hammer's that I've seen. However, this striking difference also has me questioning whether or not the color is genuine. Does anyone have one of these to verify that the color they're showing is accurate?
Thanks!

herozero

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vivid Aquariums in Los Angeles? Dave Burr is awesome, that was my LFS in LA. Amongst the best, you won’t be livestock disappointed. Call and talk to them about it and they’ll chat you up about lights, photo, specimen etc.

OP
OP
Neuratox

Neuratox

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vivid Aquariums in Los Angeles? Dave Burr is awesome, that was my LFS in LA. Amongst the best, you won’t be livestock disappointed. Call and talk to them about it and they’ll chat you up about lights, photo, specimen etc.
Thanks. This was definitely the right thing to do. About a day or so later I got a response back from someone at Vivid and they clarified that the photo was taken at 20K and that it isn't actually blue. Glad that I checked before purchasing.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 13 14.3%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 39 42.9%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 34 37.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.3%
Back