Vlad's Shroom Room

What light do you run on your mushroom tank? I‘m setting up a tank strictly for mushrooms and already have a HQI Halide from a previous build and thinking of using it. Some might think the par would be overkill, but I’m starting to think mushrooms do better under higher par.? 225DEF9F-9EED-4F72-8ADC-64C1EDB7DEFD.jpeg
 
What light do you run on your mushroom tank? I‘m setting up a tank strictly for mushrooms and already have a HQI Halide from a previous build and thinking of using it. Some might think the par would be overkill, but I’m starting to think mushrooms do better under higher par.? 225DEF9F-9EED-4F72-8ADC-64C1EDB7DEFD.jpeg

I am using Gen4 Radions pro on all my systems at the moment. Like the light, got used to it, trying not to overthink it :)
 
Yes, I’m overthinking it;) what are your Radion settings?
 
Got it:cool: Radions on order.
 
Already had them in my cart:)
 
Curious to see how your tank has been progressing over the years!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new