vlamingi tang

Status
Not open for further replies.

d0gFartz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 31, 2021
Messages
166
Reaction score
28
Location
Hershey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread is for the general discussion of the classified ad vlamingi tang. For more information about this item, please click the link or ask a question in this thread.

Please add to the discussion here.
 
Great fish, I had one I got as a baby that hit that size in 8 months
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new