VooDoo Reef @ MRC Coral Market

VOODOO REEF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are my drygood offerings for the Coral Market. I won't be posting my corals that I'll have b/c I think it's more fun that way.
VooDoo Rack
$12 MRC members
$15 @ Market
$20 shipped
P4082718.jpg

P4082722.jpg

P4082723.jpg

VooDoo Clingon -great for plating corals
$3 each/ 4 for $10
P4092727.jpg

P4092728.jpg

VooDoo Mask $10
made of aragocrete. I can drill these for plugs if you let me know what you want. 2 holes for stag-"horns", 1 for unicorn or leave it the way it is and mount xenia or anacropora for a medusa. I can also add magnets for $5 if you need.
P4092729.jpg

Eddie Baby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man, that is some crazy (non) logic. I don't see how what you did was any different than when people sell dry goods or other equipment. At least you actually made your own stuff - but I guess that was the problem, huh?

OP
OP
VOODOO REEF

VOODOO REEF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know guys. I got no warning... nothing. I checked the site and everything was blocked. I had a reply from a guy that I bought a light from with his contact info in my locked pms so I posted my email on that thread so he could contact me so i could pick it up and then they totally banned me for posting my contact info. absolutely rediculous.

mltascp

Alabama Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree, that has been done to other people. I was following your post and saw nothing wrong with it. I was shocked.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.6%
Back