Vortech anti sync max speed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Thekitchenreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2no MP40s controlled by the P4 vortech controller. 1no is set as the master and has the various schedules throughout the day. The 2nd is set as the slave and runs on "anti-sych" for each schedule.

I understand the GHL numbers for actual vortech speed from another member's post.

My question is this: if I have a schedule on the master with max speed e.g GHL80 = VT31.4 I want the slave to ramp up this top speed so it never exceeds GHL 80/VT 31.4. Reading the various posts there I am uncertain on the "anti-sync" max speed. If I set the AS max speed to GHL 80 will this then ramp to the full GHL 80 when the master ramps low or will it run at a percentage of the Master speed?

To simplify if I had Master @ 80% does this mean Slave also runs @ 80% when set to 80%.

or

If Master is @ 80% and Slave is set to 80% will this run at max 64% (80% of 80)?

Member No 1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm running (4) MP40's, one as master, one anti-sync, the other two as Eco Back. From what I see, if the master is set to 80% then the slave will run at 80%. To verify, watch the MP40 controller and see if the LED's are the same value.
Attached is a GHL to Vortech conversion chart incase anyone needs it.

Attachments

• MP40.pdf
    18.5 KB · Views: 72

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back