Vortech-Controller

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reefer525XL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got done configuring my Vortech-Controller to communicate with my two MP40wQD. The manual is very helpful but I got to a part that Im a bit confused. In the section about updating the pump it says the following:

"Before the update, you should assure that there is a stable radio connection between VorTech-Controller and pump controller. Furthermore all pumps should be disconnected from power supplies which are within the reception range of the VorTech-Controller."
It then goes on to say:

"When the transfer has been finished, the pump has to be set into the update mode. A corresponding hint is shown in ProfiLux Control. This has to be done within 2 minutes, otherwise the update routine will be left."
Not sure if what its meant by "all pumps should be disconnected" is that all pumps except the ones being updated should be disconnected. The part that confuses me is that the pump needs to be set into update mode but if the pump is off how can it be set to update mode.

Vinny@GHLUSA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

It just means that only the pump that will be receiving the update should be left on.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 23.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 34.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 29.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%
Back