Vortech MP-40 Generation 2 for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter mattmike
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

mattmike

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 14, 2010
Messages
98
Reaction score
0
Location
Cali
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling an mp-40 generation 2 model because I just recently downsized and only need two. Will ship at buyers expense. They were off and on for 7 months.

Zip: 91302
Price: $325 OBO

Heres the pic
ictlqc.jpg
 
Last edited:
Any takers for $310 shipped? Comeon guys I know you want a Mp40! These are awesome!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new