• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Vortech Mp10 (NO WET SIDE)

Elmervc15

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 71.4%
10   4   0
Mp10
Good working condition

Brand new controller driver

No wetside included

Dry side is not as quiet as my others mp10 but is not too loud either, can send video upon request, acceptable condition.

$115 shipped

thanks

B3045902-EDE7-480E-9410-E3586DECBFA6.jpeg 6FE55226-7B8D-410C-9EB4-BF9B5A90F0F4.jpeg

spllbnd2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this everything as pictured? If so I am interested in it. I would like to see the video, so as to see how loud it might be.

Cheers,
Alex

spllbnd2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the video. Sounds like a bad bearing and most likely will need a new dry side sooner or later. So I am out.

Cheers,
Alex

OP
OP
Elmervc15

Elmervc15

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 71.4%
10   4   0
Thanks for the video. Sounds like a bad bearing and most likely will need a new dry side sooner or later. So I am out.

Cheers,
Alex

Yeah you already say you don’t want it on a text, a lot of pump out there working normally with new bearings, that doesn’t mean is going to need a new dry side soon, Just bought the driver for $67 new, so what im asking dry side practically $30 dollars, if you worry about a used pump fail on you you should buy new, don’t understand people want a good new mp10 $300 value for $100.

spllbnd2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah you already say you don’t want it on a text, a lot of pump out there working normally with new bearings, that doesn’t mean is going to need a new dry side soon, Just bought the driver for $67 new, so what im asking dry side practically $30 dollars, if you worry about a used pump fail on you you should buy new, don’t understand people want a good new mp10 $300 value for $100.

I have bought 3 of these over the years, all used and never had one sound that bad. I do have one that the bearing is starting to make some noise. And the QD upgrade from most vendors including Ecotech is $52.50.

I'm sure someone will buy it. No worries.

OP
OP
Elmervc15

Elmervc15

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 71.4%
10   4   0
I have bought 3 of these over the years, all used and never had one sound that bad. I do have one that the bearing is starting to make some noise. And the QD upgrade from most vendors including Ecotech is $52.50.

I'm sure someone will buy it. No worries.

yeah $52 plus almost 12 dollars that ecotech charge for shipping, plus tax, do your math, im not selling something as a good im sending the video to a lot of people, and you the only one coming back to my thread even when 'no interested' to throw shade, if you not interested, np, keep rolling..

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.3%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 42 17.5%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 161 67.1%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 4.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.5%
Back