Vortech MP10 QD FS

Item Price
195
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

lawnman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 26, 2009
Messages
1,211
Reaction score
96
Location
Indianapolis Indiana
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Selling this opened but never used Vortech MP 10 QD. My glass is too thick for it. My loss your gain. 195 shipped.

F5E6A134-EF37-40C1-B2A7-A782263465D5.jpeg 8AD24324-8D8B-48E7-BFE2-527D3CC8965B.jpeg 317D2A90-F4E1-4270-B82C-05CE80F91D3E.jpeg
 
Don't do it. LAWNBOYYYYYY you are too thick. :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new