Vortech Mp10 Quiet-drive - will ship $250

Item Price
$250
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Bsarge

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 15, 2021
Messages
47
Reaction score
18
Location
hoover
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Used 2020 Vortech Mp10 - runs great. Hasn’t been ran in months sitting in box ready to ship. Will include nem guard

IMG_6243.jpeg IMG_6242.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new