• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Vortech MP10qd MP40qd wetside Trident Vectra S2

Item Price
25-400
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

onemoretank

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 2, 2023
Messages
18
Reaction score
11
Location
Henderson, NV
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have some gear for sale- please see below. I am new to R2R but have been selling on ebay since 99 with 100% feedback. I also have perfect feedback on manhattanreefs.com from when I had a tank in NY. I will include shipping within the continental US and paypal fees if asking price is paid.

BNIB Vortech mp10 qd SOLD
BNIB Vortech mp10 wet side 65
SOLD
BNIB Vortech mp40qd 400
BNIB Trident 475 (note this was an advanced replacement from Neptune. It has come to my attention from a fellow R2Rer that these are not the same as new so I have updated the price accordingly)
BNIB Trident 2 month reagents 25 (forgot to take a picture but happy to if you want to see the bottles)
used Vectra S2 used $250- note that the slip fitting is glued to the white piece of PVC.
Iwaki WMD-40RLT $80

1748627259902.jpeg


0BD456D7-AF37-40E6-89FD-1F182FA6165C_1_105_c.jpeg



1748627274095.jpeg


1748627292846.jpeg
 
Last edited:
I'll take the MP10 wetside. Message mw with payment info please. Thanks!
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new