• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Mp60's mp10's neptune dos vectra L1's

Item Price
$120-$750
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Pico bam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 28, 2019
Messages
1,016
Reaction score
1,387
Location
Lake elmo
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bnib mp60 750 shipped
Used mp60 sold
Mp10's [no wetsides] 125 shipped updated price deal on multiple several available no box
Vectra L1 almost new sold
Vectra L1 used 210$ shipped no box
Neptune dos 125$ shipped deal on multiple several available no box [missing power supplys]

All in good working condition.

20251013_211256.jpg 20251013_211322.jpg 20251013_211220.jpg 20251013_211234.jpg 20251013_211405.jpg 20251013_211145.jpg
 
Last edited:
Interested in both MP60's.
 
Interested in multiple MP10s shipped to 44017. Do any have mobius connectivity?
 
Should also say I only have venmo
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new