Vortech MP40 too much for CHALICE tank??

  • Thread starter Thread starter R6REEFER
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
i still find I have dead spots. I've been thinking of adding more flow

yeh even with 2 mp40's in my 55 (i cant run them too high or they will destroy my tank) i have 2 dead spots in the front of my tank (thankfully) easy to clean and manage.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new