Vortech MP40 wQD for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter go29
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

go29

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2015
Messages
244
Reaction score
153
Location
Grand Forks, ND
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Title says it all have a vortech MP 40 wireless quiet drive pump for sale. Pump has manufacture date of feb 2015, but has never ran above the 2nd lowest setting as it has been running on a 27 gallon cube (crazy i know). Reason for selling is I ended up switching it out for an MP10 QD as I have started to trade off most of my high end sps for lps (got bit by the scoly bug) and the MP40 is just too much flow for these guys. I am currently on the road (until wed) so I can get pictures up then if needed, but the pump is in perfect condition, and has no defects of any kind. I will offer first come first serve to whoever messages me, and can send paypal right away as I have been burned lately waiting on buyers who never end up purchasing equipment. I will make sure to send pictures on wed prior to shipping to buyer, and upon getting the go ahead will have it shipped out this week. Asking for 265 shipped (shipping and paypal fees included). I only do paypal as its peace of mind for both parties. thanks for the interest
 
Dam great deal! Let me think for a few
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new