Vortech MP40W ES, new wet side & back up battery

slayeroftheshadow

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 20, 2012
Messages
438
Reaction score
3
Location
Gallatin, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling a 1 year old Vortech MP40WES with a new wet side (old wet side works fine) & back up battery. Asking $465 shipped.

Pump works perfectly and has all Vortech parts. Condition is great.

Any PayPal fees are on the buyer in addition to price.

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1407463330.975199.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1407463353.855396.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1407463365.194960.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1407463380.512566.jpg

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1407463448.180974.jpg



I keep water. Coral & fish thriving simply benefit from it.
 
The sale doesn't include the backup battery. That's another $165. This is both.


I keep water. Coral & fish thriving simply benefit from it.
 
Just to clarify what's included in this post for those who didn't read carefully:
- Mp40W es with 2 wet sides (one new) - Asking $325
- Vortech Battery Back up sells for $165 VorTech Battery Back-up - Bulk Reef Supply
and all wires needed. Asking $115

With current sale that is $115 less with an extra wet side. Prefer to sell together for $450 shipped.

Thanks.
 
Gauging interest for selling my Tunze 6105 w/7092 controller. Includes:

Tunze 6105 new style barely used - 6 months old still under warranty.
7092 controller purchased separately.

$250 shipped. Paypal fees are on buyer as listed for the MP40.

Also have a Tunze Branch Adapter 7092.34 with (2) cables for $25 more if interested.


I keep water. Coral & fish thriving simply benefit from it.
 
If media (5-9 day) shipping w/o ins for MP40 package is ok, I'm willing to do $430 shipped.


I keep water. Coral & fish thriving simply benefit from it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 37.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new