VorTech MP60 firmware how to?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

robbous

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anybody steer me in the right direction as far as updating the firmware on an MP 60? Using just the MP60 controller? I have two MP60’s And I wanna update the firmware on these, someone gave me this link, https://ecotechmarine.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/QuietDrive_FullManual_Final_102517.pdf
But these are instructions only if you have one driver that has dated firmware. i can NOT find anything other then what posted above on updating firmware, the only other way of doing it is from what i have found researching this is if i had a reef link which i don't. i am trying to upgrade firmware so i can see if i can get this MP60 to connect with my wave engine and actually work which i have hand luck yet after trying the last few days. very very frustrating!!!! what if a person like me does not have a reef link or a Vortech MP pump with the latest firmware upgrade??????? how is not suppose too carry out this task???????

GlassMunky

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im honestly not sure that you can.... if you dont have another device
(like a reeflink, apex or newer pump) that can send the firmware to your old pump you have no way of getting that programming onto the device.

OP
OP
robbous

robbous

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let me ask this these are pumps with a date on the box of man. date dec 2019 when was the last firmware upgrade sent out by echo tech??

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 104 75.9%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back