• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Vortech MP60QD

Item Price
400
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Thanh386

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 21, 2009
Messages
104
Reaction score
16
Location
Atlanta
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a mp60QD that’s a little too strong for my tank. It’s currently in use. Mobius ready. Asking 400 picked up or add 38 for shipping. Will get pictures this weekend when I get home.
 
do you want a trade plus cash for mp40? ill ship
 
I have a mp60QD that’s a little too strong for my tank. It’s currently in use. Mobius ready. Asking 400 picked up or add 38 for shipping. Will get pictures this weekend when I get home.
How old ? Whats the date on it
 

Attachments

  • image0 (3).jpeg
    image0 (3).jpeg
    323.4 KB · Views: 114
i have 3 of them when i should have bought 1 or 2 mp60s
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new