Vortech / Vectra RF Module

  • Thread starter Thread starter paal
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

paal

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 8, 2015
Messages
66
Reaction score
79
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got an old MP40 QD and a newer Vectra Return pump.
I just downloaded the Mobius app for the first time. It only detects the Vectra (which makes sense given their ages)

I have my tank-sump drain tuned with the Vectra running on the lowest RPM possible (over-sized pump for zero noise) so there is no point in ever adjust it's speed (at least not remotely)

Is it ok to simply swap RF-modules between the two, so that I can get my MP40 to run on the Mobius app, or can this mess up something else with the Vectra?

(Controllers are hard to reach in my cabinet which makes swapping a pain... so wanted to make sure it's OK before I proceed :p )
 
DId you decide to swap between the two?
 
DId you decide to swap between the two?
Hey.
I took the new type module from a mp60 that I never ended up using (cause it was so loud even on low settings)
It worked out fine.

Didnt touch the Vectra, but I assume that would have worked too.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new