Vortechs near overflow

whatchamacallit

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 25, 2015
Messages
493
Reaction score
138
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would this affect the performance of my over flow by constantly pushing things away from it? I run a lot of blue sorry for the picture lol

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1448553099.136197.jpg
 
Would probably affect the surface skimming
 
I can mount them as low as needed, I just didn't want to blast my chalices and Zoas lol
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 27.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new