Voss Dosing Bottle Stand/Wall Mount

Nurse.Reef.Reapeat

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 3, 2017
Messages
701
Reaction score
383
Location
New Jersey
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
While I was looking online for a wall mount/Stand for the Voss 800 ML bottle ill be using for dosing, I stumbled across this Koova Spray Can Holder. Amazon.com/KoovaSprayHolder
not only this is a cheaper option, but has the best build quality for the money in my opinion. You can choose 1 to 6 cans on one holder. You have to contact them to ask for a specific hole size like I did, and since they make/design their own product, they are able to cut it to the size you needed. I hope this is helpful information to those that needs it.

Here's their contact info:
[email protected]
 
5229A60D-4619-4F05-9D57-C310CF48EE7D.jpeg


DC225E11-03AA-4379-B660-BAA2EE4201BB.jpeg


832EE702-00EA-4953-9684-DE35712F52B4.jpeg


C8E9E1FF-2DEC-47F0-8DF7-C99AA530651D.jpeg


040E9E73-8265-4991-93A9-750D7F4590AE.jpeg
 
While I was looking online for a wall mount/Stand for the Voss 800 ML bottle ill be using for dosing, I stumbled across this Koova Spray Can Holder. Amazon.com/KoovaSprayHolder
not only this is a cheaper option, but has the best build quality for the money in my opinion. You can choose 1 to 6 cans on one holder. You have to contact them to ask for a specific hole size like I did, and since they make/design their own product, they are able to cut it to the size you needed. I hope this is helpful information to those that needs it.

Here's their contact info:
[email protected]
What hole size did you ask for that worked well?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new