Vote on my first born daughters name

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jsieger89
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I happen to like both names for different reasons so, I guess my vote cancels itself out unless you'd consider naming her Zoey Willow. I asked my 19 year old son and he likes Zoey for a name. When she gets older, her friends will call her Zoe for short so you actually get your Zoa after all. Congratulations to both of you. :)
P.S. I do know a girl named Coral...just sayin.
 
Looks like willow is leading the poll! Thanks for the imput guys. We are leaning towards willow ourselves. We are doing a sea theater room, setting up a little ten gal nano in there as well. I think I'm going to do a contest of a picture of someone's reef tank(mines not worthy) to print on canvas and hang above her crib
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new