Vote on what fish i should get

  • Thread starter Thread starter Th0rn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

What fish should i get?

  • Pair of Bluethroat triggers

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Trio of Yellow pyramid butterlfyfish

    Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Trio of fairy wrasses

    Votes: 25 58.1%

  • Total voters
    43
  • Poll closed .
Love them wrasses..if were me id get a pair of leopards too ;)

I have always loved leopard wrasse but i don't have the pod population to keep them and I like fairy wrasses to. Maybe in the future if i decide to get more fish but i am going to stick with 14 as a max for now:D
 
IMAG0667.jpg
My clown fairy
 
I'm 90% fairies and love it!!!
 
My vote is wrasses as well.
 
By trio I mean three males of different species. No benefit to females in with them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new