Vote on what fish i should get

  • Thread starter Thread starter Th0rn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

What fish should i get?

  • Pair of Bluethroat triggers

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Trio of Yellow pyramid butterlfyfish

    Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Trio of fairy wrasses

    Votes: 25 58.1%

  • Total voters
    43
  • Poll closed .
Why don't you just buy what you want. I never understood the point of 'tell me what to buy' surveys. It's your tank, aside from obvious mispairings, who are we to tell you what to stock with??
 
Why don't you just buy what you want. I never understood the point of 'tell me what to buy' surveys. It's your tank, aside from obvious mispairings, who are we to tell you what to stock with??

I can't decide between them so I see what others think would be best[emoji3]
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new