Vote- the truth

mrnicebug

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 30, 2023
Messages
88
Reaction score
26
Location
four oaks
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guests are coming over what do I do first

A. Those dishes in the sink
B. Make my bed
C. Prepare snacks
D. Polish the aquarium glass

…I’m embarrassed to vote myself…..
 
A. Use some spare dishes, or go and buy some more.

B. If you're not taking your guests to bed, don't bother with this.

C. Tell them to bring their own snacks.

D. Do this.
 
Guests are coming over what do I do first

A. Those dishes in the sink
B. Make my bed
C. Prepare snacks
D. Polish the aquarium glass

…I’m embarrassed to vote myself…..

Why are guests in your bedroom? what kind of guests we talking? lol

Do they need snacks? Just offer a drink.
 
E: hide in the bathroom like the introvert I am
 
Guests are coming over what do I do first

A. Those dishes in the sink
B. Make my bed
C. Prepare snacks
D. Polish the aquarium glass

…I’m embarrassed to vote myself…..
A. Move them into the dishwasher racks, that is what a dishwasher is for. If its overflowing, turn it on.

B. Similar to a, except I move the sheets into the laundry room.

C. If people arrive hungry we can call in some cuisine.

D. If I am having guests, they better bring their own long gloves and magic erasers.


basketball wives guest GIF by VH1
:face-with-hand-over-mouth:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new