W.Texas reefers?

terminallance

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 2, 2013
Messages
134
Reaction score
0
Location
W.Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any West Texas reefers? If so where are good lfs around Midland/Odessa area? Best one I have found is in San Angelo but 2hrs is a long drive to go check out the inventory
 
I trained your unit in Mohave viper as a coyote for 60mm mortars before y'all's push in 2010
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 38.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new