Wall mount needes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

zalick

A cup of water and a dash of salt
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Roger,
I lost the wall mount for one of my Stream 3 controllers. When I selected USA from the website to order a new one, the page was broken. How can I order another?

Thanks!

rvitko

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, hopefully this direct link will work. Please know that we lost a week from the weather last week and we have a fairly severe backlog, we tried to do a lot of shipments yesterday but none of the carriers were running, it may take a couple days to get your order out, but I know this part is in stock in our warehouse in Austin.

OP
OP
zalick

zalick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, hopefully this direct link will work. Please know that we lost a week from the weather last week and we have a fairly severe backlog, we tried to do a lot of shipments yesterday but none of the carriers were running, it may take a couple days to get your order out, but I know this part is in stock in our warehouse in Austin.

Hi Roger -
Apparently my first attempt to order a mount in Feb 16 went through, and also on Feb. 20th, so now I have two mounts on order. Do you know when these will ship? It's been almost 3 weeks and I haven't received any update notifications.

Thanks!

rvitko

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I remember at least one of the orders, as I pulled it and packed it. Shipping in general is still a mess from that winter storm, every major carrier had major hubs closed a severe backlog. I hate to ask, but can I get your name so I can look them up and track them.

OP
OP
zalick

zalick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I remember at least one of the orders, as I pulled it and packed it. Shipping in general is still a mess from that winter storm, every major carrier had major hubs closed a severe backlog. I hate to ask, but can I get your name so I can look them up and track them.
Thanks Roger. I'll pm you.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 35.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 37 30.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 30 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back