• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Walt Disney Acro Frags

Item Price
170
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Acrofrags

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 26, 2023
Messages
1,353
Reaction score
190
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 85.7%
6   1   0
Hello everyone,
SPS frags available from my display.
All frags are cut to order, 2-3 weeks heal time preferred. Colony photos featured, Photos shot with iPhone 15 and orange filter
Frags 1/2-3/4" unless otherwise stated as larger.
Frag packs discounts are welcome, all prices are negotiable, just message me!
Shipping FL $35, CON US $55
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $400

Standard DOA Policy: DOA must be reported within 2 hours from delivery time. Photo of DOA item inside closed shipping bag. Only valid for 1st delivery attempt. Do not dip corals upon arrival as this will cause them to peel. If item is DOA a replacement will be provided. We are not responsible to reimburse any shipping costs. Buyer is responsible for replacement shipping costs.

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/🔥🔥🔥sps-frags-wwc-tsa-rr-tgc-and-more.1145516/
Walt Disney Acro $170
 
Could you please pm me your best price for 4 frags?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new