Walt Disney growth thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lazydayz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Little more progress
PicsArt_12-13-06.33.06.jpg
 
Seeing all these pics is so encouraging to me:). I just picked up a WD frag during TSA’s black friday sale. It’s been at my sand bed for the last week and a half to acclimate and I’m going to move it up to the rocks later this week.

It’s just tiny right now, but hopefully I can get some good growth over the next few months:)

AD0B2398-E3FF-46F2-9F98-DAA5B9E02712.jpeg
 
Here is my WD at time of glueing and now about 1 year.
It was a pencil eraser nub.
First pic is not very good showing the WD center and pink floyd left and stag.
Second pic shows WD, pink floyd to the left and the stag that is blocking the WD now.
I just got but have not hung my orphek or3 120 blue plus yet.
The WD show all colors when the or3 is on.
I removed the tri color from the first pic as it got pretty big.
You can see it regrowing under the surf and turf stag.
20191112_174314.jpg
20201206_175503.jpg
 
I want to try one all my acros are doing pretty good now I just started with them about 6 months or so ago but I’m to scared to fork out the cash and have it die on me lol
 
I want to try one all my acros are doing pretty good now I just started with them about 6 months or so ago but I’m to scared to fork out the cash and have it die on me lol
Lol same here, I got lucky and was able to trade some euphyllia for it and a couple other Acros
 
hello! this is the one year progress on my wd.. i have now had it for about 15 months so i will try to take another pic later on. IMO the most hardy acro you will find and the first acro that should be in a new hobbyists tank.
1608125290044.jpeg



1608125457841.jpeg
 
Woah, do they really grow this fast? or are all these people in the minority? I Never pulled the trigger on them because i was worried that fancy acro's take too long to grow
 
Woah, do they really grow this fast? or are all these people in the minority? I Never pulled the trigger on them because i was worried that fancy acro's take too long to grow
It is definitely a faster grower, great choice for a first higher end acro
 
It is definitely a faster grower, great choice for a first higher end acro
Man, I must be in the minority. I've had my WD frag for just about 3 months, and it's only started to encrust recently, and only about 1/8" of an inch around the frag.

I'm like that meme of a kid poking something with a stick. "Do something".
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new