Wanna office tank

VentingFish

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 21, 2021
Messages
71
Reaction score
59
Location
Tucson AZ
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently work in an office and I wanna put a pico In my office I have this 1 gallon I’m currently cycling for fun/experimenting with or debating with Fluvial 13.5 Gallon Evo. Options currently running kessil a80

image.jpg
 
Go with the 13.5 gallon because you can do so much more with it and half the battle won't be just fighting evaporation
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new