want to trade??

Captain Nemo

Look Ma, it's Nemo!!
View Badges
Joined
Jun 10, 2010
Messages
2,057
Reaction score
13
Location
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some extra green star polyp that need to be fragged. Wondering if anyone want to trade corals? Also have a lot of Kenya tree if anyone wants some of that. just let me know what you got to trade if interested.
 
I'm not real interested in the GSP or kenya, but would trade to help you grow your collection. I"m sure we could work something out let me know if interested.

Brandon
 
Yes would love to trade! I have some small pieces of birds nest, other than that all I have right now is the GSP and Kenya. I do have a med. hairy mushroom. Any of those interesting?? Let me know Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new