wanted: fruit loop zoas

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrukus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mrukus

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 10, 2015
Messages
152
Reaction score
4
Location
Vernon, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am going to have a zoa gardenish type thing on my island of rock in my tank. I have a couple other cool zoas but would love a frag of this fruit loop. I am only looking for 1-3 polyps max. I know they can get pricey And I'm looking to grow them out for a bit in the frag tank first.
 
I have a disc of 30 polyps fruit-loops. I can cut you a small piece for a reasonable price. PM me if interested.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new