Wanted to say hi.

Thanks for adding me , I'm looking forward to all the fun and education, lol.. I'm Patrick from nc, me and my wife are both in the hobby, she likes corals, and I'm a anemone man, so once again ty for the add and look forward to enjoying the site.
Welcome!!!
 
welcome23.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here
open 24-7 fun/help/fun/info/fun
pics..we all love pics
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 11 6.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new