Wanted to share some videos...

  • Thread starter Thread starter inactive
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I

inactive

Guest
View Badges
YouTube - kraylen's Channel

Most videos are dated if you are interested in progress.

I shoot with a cheap point of sale camera so don't expect anything spectacular. Although, I don't have the cliche shaky camera/bad audio most videos on youtube have. I'm trying to get a HD cam soon so I can do some sick close ups.
 
--

my favrites are your acans and that orange cycloseris/fungiid what a collection kraylen I wish it w mine!@
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new