Wanted to visit LFS In NOLA

Hi dudes,

I’m from Costa Rica, tomorrow I trip to NOLA and I think visit a LFS.

What LFS exist to I visit or or wich reefer live here to meet and speak about reef?

Thanks to all.
#Welcome to R2R! I don't live in new orleans nor have I been there, but good luck with your search!
 
Thanks friend! I hope found any LFS or reefer.

I wanted to buy any fraqs of SPS
Do you know how you're going to get them home? There may be trouble bringing corals across the border
 
Hi dudes,

I’m from Costa Rica, tomorrow I trip to NOLA and I think visit a LFS.

What LFS exist to I visit or or wich reefer live here to meet and speak about reef?

Thanks to all.
Hey Roberto, have fun in New Orleans. Welcome to reef2reef. My son lives in Jaco in Costa Rica!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new