Wanted: True Percula Clownfish

Gayle_the_snail

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 4, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow fish-loving friends! I am hoping to set up a new saltwater tank and would LOVE to add some True Percula Clownfish (Amphiprion percula) to the tank (it's already cycled and ready for some fish)! Does anyone know of a reputable source for these guys (I've read that a lot of places mislabel (Amphiprion ocellaris) as True Percula Clownfish)- or, better yet, is there anyone on here that is looking to re-home theirs? They've always been a favorite of mine and even though I've had saltwater tanks for many years, I've never had the pleasure of having any of my own.
 
I love true percs also and haven’t seen em sold as such in many years since the clown craze began.
GL with the search!
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 41 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new