Wanting to buy first dslr..

  • Thread starter Thread starter x8turbo4x
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

x8turbo4x

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2011
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this a good camera to start with for shooting pics of fish and corals?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
 
Are you asking about a specific dslr or dslrs in general?

CJ
 
Rebel T3i works just as great. But you do need a micro lens either 60mm or 100mm if you like to take close up shots.
 
Before you buy check out B & H photo an also amazon.com to find a good price. I bought my canon t2i from b&h and couldn't be happier with how much I paid and what I got.
 
best thing to do is go put them in your hand, and see how they function i shoot with nikon for a living and hate how canon's are set up and how they feel in my hand, canon shooters feel the same way about nikon, you need to play with them.

Sent from my SPH-P100 using Tapatalk
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new