Wanting to buy Tank (75-100gallon)

eddiebear42

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WTB 75 to 100 gallon reef ready tank in NJ, NY or Philly. This will be my first saltwater tank. I’ve been looking at the Fiji Cube 108, Waterbox Reef 100.3 and Nuvo Int 100 so if anyone has one or something in the range of 75-100 I would definitely be interested. Looking for to getting started in the hobby.

Jekyl

GSP is the devil and clowns are bad pets
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! Check the dry goods forum on here and craigslist. There are a large amount of people getting in and out of this hobby right now. New tanks are back ordered in a lot of places. With the tank sizes you've listed I would consider a 120g also. They have the same foot print as a 75 for the most part. In this hobby bigger is better AND easier. Good luck and ask as many questions as you need to!

OP
OP
E

eddiebear42

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! Check the dry goods forum on here and craigslist. There are a large amount of people getting in and out of this hobby right now. New tanks are back ordered in a lot of places. With the tank sizes you've listed I would consider a 120g also. They have the same foot print as a 75 for the most part. In this hobby bigger is better AND easier. Good luck and ask as many questions as you need to!
Appreciate it. You guys are very welcoming and helpful. I'm just trying to take my time and make the right decisions. I've been searching the dry goods forum and just missed out on some nice tanks. I really haven't seen much on Craigslist. I'll keep trying though.

ehealy13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WTB 75 to 100 gallon reef ready tank in NJ, NY or Philly. This will be my first saltwater tank. I’ve been looking at the Fiji Cube 108, Waterbox Reef 100.3 and Nuvo Int 100 so if anyone has one or something in the range of 75-100 I would definitely be interested. Looking for to getting started in the hobby.
Hey Eddie, I have a 110 with a stand. Not drilled and been dry for some time. I recently refinished the stand, but the tank needs a good cleaning. I have the heater, light, and canister filter (although it was used for fresh water.) I was going to drill it and convert it to a reef, but decided to get a RedSea instead. Located in Central Jersey. Would be selling "as is" but did not leak prior. Message me if interested.

Welcome to R2R!

Ed

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back