• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Wanting to post for sale in dry goods

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Mathman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am mostly a lurker /reader member but I have been active since joining and I would love the opportunity to post an item for sale if allowed.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Mathman

In order to post in the marketplace.you must meet two requirements. 1. Be a member for 30 days (which you've passed) and have 25 meaningful posts to your account. You're currently at 12.
Once the requirements have been met the marketplace will automatically unlock for you :)

OP
OP
M

Mathman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe the intent of this rule was to make sure people don't just join in order to sell. I would rather not have to post more to "qualify". I will if I have to, but I was hoping for leniency

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I believe the intent of this rule was to make sure people don't just join in order to sell. I would rather not have to post more to "qualify". I will if I have to, but I was hoping for leniency
The only other way for immediate access is to become a R2R site supporter.

Dragon52

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Excuse my ignorance but how do I become a site supporter?

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back